A Small Rebellion: Did I Miss Something?

Davies

Okay, so I get sent to the Pit of Slime for a meeting with Stalker, apparently, but when I get into the underground building I'm confronted with a locked door that apparently requires a special key. I can't get into any of the other areas of this dungeon without going through this door, and I can't get out of the dungeon. (Fortunately, my save file is at a point before I entered the place.) But I haven't been able to find the key for the door anywhere in there. Where was I supposed to have gotten it?

Chris Davies.

I'm not sure I understand. What is the Pit of Slime? Are you referring to the Zaskiva Sewers? If you're working for Stalker, you need to search the caves below Buzzard until you find a throne like the one in Willow. You can contact Stalker here. I hope this answered your question, but I'm not sure what to say. What have you done before this?

Fractal, I think Davies is playing the other path, working for Jaen.

Davies: There are two different keys which you need, and both can be found inside the Pit of Flowing Goo. Their locations are:

Click to reveal..
In the southwest corner of the town at the east end of a room full of bodies and on the south side of the town, again near a body.

So how do I get past the gates --

<sudden insight, runs the game>

D'oh! I completely overlooked the answer to my problem.

Click to reveal..
I could see the wheels that opened the gates, but it didn't occur to me to "look" at them to operate them, since I'm used to operating stuff like that by walking up to them.

Now I'm really embarrassed ... thanks for the help, though.

Chris Davies.