A3 -- Angered Lennius and Squiggius

So I've managed to get the entire populations of these towns mad at me by killing a bunch of soldiers. Of course, this makes getting the strange metal that I've found to that Carmine fellow a bit problematic. About how long is it going to be before they get over their irritation?

Chris Davies.

Quote:
You could just do gorilla attacks on the towns and slowly pick off all the residence one by one. A dead town can't hate you.
Yes, I could do that, but as it would likely involve killing the NPC that I've gone there to see, would that not be just a tiny bit counterproductive?

Chris Davies.

Originally Posted By: Toby-Linn
I think if you visit a couple of towns and wait for a couple of days to pass they get over it.

If they stay mad, you might have to use the character editor to make them nice again.

Thanks, I'll spend a few days looting Troglodyte Castle and then check back. I really hope that I don't have to use the editor -- I've turned it off, and resetting it the last time wiped out my registration. I really don't want to have to contact the company twice within the space of a month ...

Chris Davies.

It does not seem to be working that way. I've visited pretty much every other town in Karnold Province, and a few days have passed since my "crime". And they're still mad at me.

I'm never getting that Mithril Sword, am I? <sigh> Oh well, yet another thing for the next run-through.

Chris Davies.