A2: Aranea Fangs, Fire Lizard Eggs, Drake Eggs?

You will encounter a lot of people who want that kind of stuff from you. Some will just give you 10 coins an aranea fang, while other items (black drake fangs, f.ex.) are so rare and useful, you'll want to take some pains getting them and deciding on whom to give them.

Just keep on to them, you have enough room in your inventory.

I'm absolutely sure the other items also have uses. The black drake fangs are sold to a human and a vahnatai mage, in Egli resp. the ToM.

The aranea fangs are a minor quest as I said, and you have to go through alot of dialogue options to get it. The eggs and all the other stuff I'm not sure about. It's been a while.

Originally Posted By: Rent-an-Ihrno
I'm absolutely sure the other items also have uses. The black drake fangs are sold to a human and a vahnatai mage, in Egli resp. the ToM.

It's better to give the two black fangs to Julio in Patrick's tower and the mage you mentioned in the Tower of Magi. I think Julio's reward is a spell, which is better than the item the mage in Egli gives you (something tells me it's an intelligence bracelet).

I'll double-check as soon as I get my hands on the CDs again. Even my memory plays tricks on me from time to time.

Anyway, I assumed we were talking about the matter in a more general way. Where's the big difference between drake eggs and black drake fangs? Now, if you had referred to skulls or bones left by skeletons, I could've given you a very precise answer...