Walkthroughs

Tallie

I am going through Exile 1:Escape from the pit. The MANGO MAN Walkthrough only helps very little. I am debating writing another more thorough(sp) walkthrough that may help others better. I just started playing this set of games and enjoy it but, I get stuck and don't knwo about any other guides or anythign that can help me. Any Ideas, or anyone know where I can get the guides. A better one.

Thanks. I have Asked a few times. THe most irritating thing for me in Exile 1 is that I killed the king then I can't get back past the white dots, so is the game over or is there another way I can go to get away from the surface exit thing? And the walkthrough is becuase the one by mango man, the only one I have found, is not relly complete it is missing a bunch of areas.

I can't really remember, but when you kill the King, either Erika teleports you away automatically, or you have to find a return portal (very likely behind a secret door). I don't particularly remember it and I completed it without any walkthroughs, so it must be standard Exilogy. The #1 Rule of Exile: There's Always a Secret Door, Except When There's a Special Item.

Edit: I just played the battle again. You should be teleported away immediately you kill King H. The sound effects are such fun: [whip crack][oooh!][whip crack][uhhh!] and let's not forget the kill spell sound [chug-a-chug][blast!]

Quote:
Originally written by Tallie:
Ok, so is it the end of the game when you are teleported back to exile or can you keep playing. If so how? That is what I am tryign to find out. I killed the king and have been teleported back. I want to keep playing.
You can keep playing, but if you've already killed Grah-Hoth, killed Hawthorne, and found the escape route to the surface, there's not actually anything more to do (besides finishing any side quests you missed).

If you've done everything and want an ending that actually ends your game, you can always go back through the Final Gauntlet and exit to the surface.