Ex3: Orb Of Thralni question?

MacCentris

I am currently in my 105 day of the game and still the Orb Of Thralni has not been stolen.

To make a LONG story short, when I went to the surface I decided to explore a bit and found a little hut with portals in it. I paid the old man and went to Shayder because the other ones said they were dangerous.

Anyhow I went there and got lost because I had no idea I needed to board a ferry to get back. So I started the battle with the roaches and such. At around day 20 or so I used Word Of Recall to go back home and went back to the surface. I also recently checked the cave where the New Formello murders occurred but yet the Orb Of Thralni is there still. By looking at some walkthroughs I see that should occur within 26 to 100 days.

I am afraid I may have missed something. I did go to Krizsan, Lorelei, Shamirik, beat the slimes etc.

I just dunno why the Orb is still there o_0

The orb's theft is triggered by solving one of the first two plagues, slimes or roaches, and I believe it's the latter. If you've done both and reported them and the orb hasn't been stolen, something has gone wrong. If you don't complete the quest, the orb is stolen later. Day 110 or 120, I believe, so you'll have a few more to wait.

—Alorael, who is quite sure that Ernest and his portals, Word of Recall, and the murders are irrelevant.

You guys were right, it seems there must have been some chatting I needed to do before the Orb was stolen. Last thing I did was break the barrier for the giants and the troglos and I spoke to some people in Shamirik. Either one of those could have helped. Also I killed the Sliths in the minning cave.

Either way the Orb has been stolen and I am quite joyful about it too! laugh