I need A2, Empire Portal quest, third Tower help

ohhhh K. I can't get through the Third tower leading to the Empire Portal fortress. It frustrated me so much, I stopped playing A2 for the last 2 months because I thought that's as far as I could go. I'd like to finish the game, so If anyone can give me a walkthrough/guide/rule/whatever, some kind of help to get thru the damn thing, then I'd be very appreciative.

If that is the tower where stepping in certain places causes monsters to appear and damaging fields, then I can only help a little. There are secret doors on the east side near the corners and in the southwest. You need to find a path to certain points that will teleport you to the southwest to exit (I think). I spent hours reloading to avoid fights and damage as I tried to map out a route, but I've forgotten it. I think you have to move diagonally in places.

The floor Randomizer's referring to isn't that much of a pain if you quicksave every time you step on a tile that doesn't teleport you back. The tiles don't change, so if you step-load-step everywhere you can, you'll soon have a good idea of what the layout looks like. Also, be aware that there's a shortcut to the right (I think it was to the right), that you need to be teleported into side-passages once or twice, and that moving towards the exit isn't always the right way. As far as I can recall it, the right way is shaped a little like a "z" tilted to the right.