Spells "Exile III: Ruined World"

OrbofThralni

hmm...

ok.. I have joined the Anama, and I have all my characters at level 7 priest spells. My main character, "thraldin" (the first character in order of the six) is at about level 20 while the other characters are level 15+.

I have gone to the top part of the anama building and read the 4 books to learn more spells, and Thraldin is the only one who knows Force Field, Smite, Mass Charm, and some others, while still learning the others which he was supposed to learn. The other characters, however, know only Divine thud, and others besides smite, Mass charm, Forcefield, and others.

I don't know what has caused this (all characters are the same race, and all have the same advantages/disadvantages.

Could someone please tell me why this has happened?

I've even tried studying intelligence more, but that didn't work.

They aren't wearing any armor, except one, but he also doesn't know ALL the spells Thraldin knows.

Hmmm...interesting. Did you check in the area that tells you what spells you have? Are these spells marked? If not, then they don't know the spell.

Generally the way noding works is that it teaches everyone in the party the spell. Try reading the books again checking what is known immediately before and after.