Some questions from a newbie of NR

Hello and good evening to all. I began to play Nethergate Resurrection and i have just bought the full version from Spiderweb Store. Now i have some question about the game:

1) What is the highest level which a character can reach?

2) Where i can buy and take spell in the Roman campaign for ?

3) There are some secret and unknow skills; how i can unlock them? For example i bought some levels in Woodcraft from a trainer, is the same for the others?

Thank U!

1) For a single character game as Roman you can make level 32 at the end. For 4 character party it's much less, about upper 20's.

Edit - For Romans at 20% bonus experience (2 highly negative traits) you reach 29th level at the end. For 25% experience penalty (2 highly positive traits) you get to 22nd level for party of 4.

2) Romans start with whatever spells you have when created. You can learn spells from books in the Goblin Pit's library on the second level and there is a room in the Crone's Cavern lower level. Otherwise you have to wait until crossing the river and going to Midori in Vanarium or the Faerie Bazaar Library.

Edit - Customize your starting druid character by removing skills that aren't useful like first aid and concentrate on increasing druidism, healing and battle circle to 4 so you can get lots of spells at the start. You can later increase intelligence to have more spell energy to cast spells. This gives you a decent selection of spells at the start of the game.

3) There is a trainer in each starting town/fort, also Hagfen, just east of the Faerie Bazaar, there is a druid southwest of Vanarium up against the mountains by the river, the Celtic Temple (for Celts) has tool use, and for Romans in Galag Trav in the crypt in the lower level is Faerie Lore.

Try reading some of the topics in Strategy Central since some of these are discussed, especially in Synergy's Item List.