Hill Giant Fighters In blades of Exile

Unrulyevil5

Don't you think the hill giant fighter graphic from Exile 3 ruined world is better than the hill giant fighter graphic from Blades of Exile. When I was fighting hill giant fighters in Exile 3 ruined world I felt like they belonged with the other giants but now in Blades of Exile the hill giant fighter kinda looks like a giant wight or something I mean I prefer the hill giant fighters from Exile 3 ruined world don't you?

I agree, it is kind of strange looking. To me it looks stretched out or something. The old Giant Fighter graphic is still used in Za-Khazi Run as the Cave Giant Chief, however, and in Bladbase.exs (the template from which newly-created scenarios are generated in the editor), the fighters have the old graphic. I guess he changed it for a few purposes in this scenario. One, because these are not Hill Giants, they're Cave Giants, and they're particularly strong and intelligent ones at that. They are smart enough to make metal armor, unlike most giants, and you can see the fighters wearing it. However, I'm sure you'll notice that, as smart as they are, they still do some rather unusual things...

• 1 month later...