items you'd like to see

ixfd64

If you could invent items for the Exile series, what would they be?

Here's one I made up for Exile 3:

Pixie dust (inspired by Peter Pan)

It would come in two varieties - regular and refined. One use of the regular pixie dust would allow the party to fly for a short time, as if casting the Flight spell. The refined pixie dust would allow the party to fly longer, as if rubbing the Orb of Thralni.

An interesting twist: Maybe one of your characters would sometimes become allergic to the pixie dust and get sick (but the party would sitll fly). Refined pixie dust would not have this effect.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it was Duke Nukem that had an RBG, (Really Big Gun), and I know I've seen an RBH, Really Big Hammer), in BoE.

Although there is a Great Sword in the Exiles, I guess this would be an RBS, eh?

* Style of Game Play, and I know this will get comments, but I still prefer to play two ambidextrous, blessed, Fighters with assassination and each with two of the best Broad Swords available.

"Never start a fight, but if you find yourself in one, be the one to finish it!"

me

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I would want a guitar! I put one on a Blades before the poor innocent mac os 9 got raplaced. It cast charm, but in a perfect world it would cast a superpowerful mass charm spell so if you stole something and someone saw you you'd just play a little song and everyone would love you again. Or I'd get the sword of power (Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time). Either would be fun.

Quote:
I would want a guitar! I put one on a Blades before the poor innocent mac os 9 got raplaced. It cast charm, but in a perfect world it would cast a superpowerful mass charm spell so if you stole something and someone saw you you'd just play a little song and everyone would love you again.
Has someone possibly been watching some Danny Phantom, more particularly, the episodes "Fanning the Flames" and "Pirate Radio?"

It's not called the sword of power, though. It's called the Master Sword, which means it's not really more original in content but more uniquely phrased.

—Alorael, who can't imagine it going through an awkward youth as the Apprentice Sword. Maybe it was the Apprentice Metal Bar.

• 8 months later...