hints. exile1 escape from the pit

Please don't double post, use the edit feature, this saves disk space and delays purges of these topics.

If I remember correctly, you head north from Skarragath (sp?) through a lot of lava to get to Grah-Hoth's castle. From there, I believe you use Move Mountains. Just so you know, it's been more than a decade, so I may be wrong on the last part. I know in A1 you find a hammer and use that.

Now that Grah-Hoth has been released the two barriers that blocked access to his lands are removed. You fight some demons and wander north. There is a demon east of the Great Cave and north of the lava fields in the next cave that can help. There are some angels and demons that give advice.

You don't need move mountains or a hammer in Exile 1 to get to him in his fortress. Save often because it's easy to die. Demonslayer helps a little but I preferred the buzzsaw effect of 2 weapons over the extra damage versus demons.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't the Grah-Hoth ritual the one where you wander around and find some mention of a ritual, but only after you've killed the guards, and the dialog box itself says something like "Whoops, everyone forgot all about it"? =D

Edit: Oh, yeah, there is another one. I saw it in the game just now. ("Ritual of Safety"?!) ^_^