A product question!

DarkJester

Hello,. This will be an... interesting story, to say the least. ^^; But... About, oh... 3 years back I bought Exile III, and after enjoying it for a good year and completing the game to it's entirety, I put it into storage. However... unfortunate accidents have caused me to lose the disks. Now, two years later, I've had a sudden urge to play again. eek So my question is, is there any possible way to get a new copy without having to buy it again? >.>; I heard I can e-mail the information for the original mail address or something? Can someone please verify?

Thank you in advance. ^^

"So my question is, is there any possible way to get a new copy without having to buy it again? >.>; I heard I can e-mail the information for the original mail address or something? Can someone please verify?"

I was just able to download a new copy of Exile II

as something happened to the installer files on the trilogy disk [main program crashed]. Jeff sent me the new Reg key #. He is very helpful in answering questions too. Thanks Jeff!!