A4 - Hermes in Saffron, good or bad?

Hi, so I fought my *first* round against Rentar and killed the shades. I've also cleared the Spire Fort and I read in the FAQ that after searching the "secret bandit passage" I should confront Hermes and, fight him? I already found that passage (it was empty) and Hermes is as polite as usual. Did I miss anything in my visit to the cave? or I need to go further north to find the answers... (let's say visit the 2 Abyss cities, which I still haven't visited).

Thanks.

"The secret bandit passage" refers to the Darkside Loyalist camp reached from Fort Saffron by going up the stairs in the southeast to the cells. There is a passage to the camp passed the turrets. Somewhere in there is the evidence needed to show Hermes is a traitor. The fort commander will ask you to talk to Hermes about the evidence. Also see the Empire liason in the guest quarters.

There is a passage to the camp passed the turrets. Somewhere in there is the evidence needed to show Hermes is a traitor. The fort commander will ask you to talk to Hermes about the evidence. Also see the Empire liason in the guest quarters.

Can you tell me what "evidence" that I am looking for? and where? is that on the first floor? I killed everything and searched everything. Found that bandit map but no evidence. Where exactly is it? Is that in the room that near the two north crystal? But nothing in that room so.