Erika's Ruins Gate

Big Badda Boom

Once again, I have no idea how to open the gate. This time I looked thoroughly for levers, so I really have no idea.

Incidentally... My melee characters are at 16 blademaster and I haven't trained it once.

Thanks. I hadn't found anything the first time I looked around there... Maybe I'll get luckier this time.

Quote:
Originally written by Big Badda Boom:
Once again, I have no idea how to open the gate. This time I looked thoroughly for levers, so I really have no idea.

Incidentally... My melee characters are at 16 blademaster and I haven't trained it once.
That's easy, you open it from the inside!

You need to make an oblique approach.

Perhaps it will help (someone) to mention that Erika's ruins on the other side of the river is a LONG way round, and a lot of fighting through various foes to get there. You can visit the east half of Erika's ruins on the east side of the river right after getting through Spire. It will be quite a while before one makes it to the other side of the river and back down that far south. But the thing to remember is to step on the rune on the ground when you get there.