Quest List

MacProject

I have to say that I really like the "job board" feature in A4. Since I enjoy completing as many quests as possible I wouldn't mind seeing the available quests list revamped a bit in future Avernum games.

Specifically, keep current/open quests in bold or colored font. And when a quest is completed, don't remove it from the list, but rather mark it completed or in a faded font.

This would make it easier to keep a running tally of which quests you took on and finished for subsequent replays. As it is, removing quests from the list upon completion can make it difficult to remember.

Jeff Vogel doesn't usually read these boards. If you have a suggestion you should probably email it to him.

—Alorael, who wrote that without thinking but realized that a further note is required. Recently Jeff has been reading these forums, so maybe he will see your suggestion. Email is a surer way, though.

Quote:
Originally written by Slartucker:
Out of curiosity, what suggestions *has* Jeff taken?
I would say BoA he took a decent number of suggestions. During beta testing, suggestions as to balance and such get taken. However, in terms of big issue things, rarely.