A4 - Help needed UPDATE

avv

I have difficulties with magic barriers. I have no dispel barriers spell and nobody sells piercing crystals. Jenn in Grindstone sells only one but I have used it already, aswell as all of those which I have found elsewhere. Where can I get the DB spell or piercing crystals?

There is door that requires special key west to Formello. What's behind it and how can I get in?

I have finished two testing caves, where is the third? I forgot what the tome said after I killed testing bones and now the tome wont say a word.

Jenn in Grindstone hides piercing crystals in her cellar. You need Tool Use 10 to disarm the traps guarding them.

Also, if you have cleared out the cave behind the barrier in Grindstone's mine, one of the shades should have dropped some piercing crystals for you to pick up.

Should you have already used all of those, then I don't think you'll find more in the demo. Don't know about the Eastern Gallery.

From what I remember the third testing area is supposed to be somewhere close to Fort Dranlon (though I may have that wrong). One of the shades points to the location before testing starts.

After you get south of the checkpoint in the Nephil Lands, head west to the river and follow it south to fight 3 lizards along the Lizard Shore. One of them is guarding a hidden cache with a piercing crystal.

I think there is a piercing crystal in the lizard pit southeast of Formello. You should be able to get more piercing crystals than you need through out the demo and well into the Eastern Gallery.

Is there a way to shut down those golem makers in the place where Daemonslayer is being held?

How can I finish the quest where I'm supposed to kill graverobber Nikka? I have only met him once and then he disappeared and I haven't found him since.

The mage in fort Emerald says he can teach a way to dispel barriers but I need to ask permission from Tower Colony. Does he mean that I need to a get permission from tower colony so that he can train me or Kelner can teach me in tower colony?

1. There's a secret passage northwest of Bargha.

2. Probably, I suggest logically thinking this through. "Will the city guards attempt to kill me after I kill their queen?"

3. I can't remember, but if you went through the process with the ogre and no more monsters appear, none will.

One of those gate leads to Demonslayer. Enter combat mode and cast a few haste spells. Don't leave combat mode until you (and Demonslayer) are next to the stairs leading out.

Quote:
Originally written by avv:

But the panel near the golem making place does absolutely nothing. And there are two rooms filled with panels but they just open some gates or do nothing.[/QB]

Quote:
Originally written by Beegz:
One of those gate leads to Demonslayer. Enter combat mode and cast a few haste spells. Don't leave combat mode until you (and Demonslayer) are next to the stairs leading out.
Thanks for the advice but I have already looted the demonslayer dungeon.
If someone could only asnwer my last question:

Quote:
Originally written by avv:
[QB]In tower colony, the room above X's house has many doors that require a special key. Where can I get it?