A4 - Abyss area (semi spoiler needed)

ByMyBlade

Guess I'm getting toward the end of the game. I have two quests that I would like to complete, but am not sure where to go. The 1st is to find the Darkside Loyalists, who are west of the abyss. I walked around hoping for a magic door to open, but it never did. Found a hatch toward the bottom left side of the abyss, but there is a closed gate inside there.

The 2nd quest is probably the main goal of the game. To find Rentar, who is also in the abyss area.

Thanks for any help.

Quote:
Quoting ByMyBlade
Yes been through both Spire and Bargha. Both Mayor's want me to kill of the other Mayor of the city. Found the giant area, and already went to that area (east of Bargha.)
I ran into this bigtime. Reading the thread "Dorikas" I started 3 weeks ago should answer this question. If that doesn't, let me know and I'll send you a private message to avoid major public spoilers.

http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=0 00585#000000

Just a quick hint. Fort Saffron Bandits and Levitt at the Castle. If you haven't found what you needed at FS then Levitt won't give you the quest telling you where to look for Dorikas, and nothing will open. Especially if you aren't in the right place.