gremlin wine?

hi, i know this is probably really stupid... but i sold my gremlin wine before i knew i needed it and now i can't find any more... does anyone know where i can find some?? i know it's silly but i want to finish all of the quests/jobs... - i already went to buy some east of formello, but he only had one bottle... not enough... thanks!

confused

Quote:
Written by Synergy in another thread
I believe it only takes four bottles of wine to make the gremlin happy. You found the two in the storeroom, and the one sold by the wine seller east of Formello. There are two bottles upstairs in a locker in Giscard's house. There is one in the Gremlin Cave near Silvar. There is one in Hrosharr's bandit fortress in the SW Honeycomb. I think there is one other one in the E. Gallery somewhere...maybe in a bandit lair there.
[Edit: Why must UBB mock me?]

—Alorael, who also sold the wine before completing the quest and who came up with the necessary wine without putting any effort into it. Also note that you can simply kill the gremlin to complete the quest.

It's simply a matter of going up the stairs (the western stairs, specifically) in the tower ruins, killing many things, and then killing an even tougher thing. Some levers have to be pulled, too.

—Alorael, who promises that it doesn't technically require more than a single trip up the stairs and can be finished as soon as you arrive at the Tower Colony. Some of the fights are hard, though, and it might be easier to wait a little while before facing certain large, blue menaces.