Ghall-Irno quest

kayos

Hey folks

Am I doing something wrong with the Ghall-Irno quest? I've shown up with two cloaks and a waveblade but there's no interest - no changes in dialogue at least and the quest remains in my journal. Or does "reasonable quality" mean more than the average waveblade?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally written by kayos:
Hey folks

Am I doing something wrong with the Ghall-Irno quest? I've shown up with two cloaks and a waveblade but there's no interest - no changes in dialogue at least and the quest remains in my journal. Or does "reasonable quality" mean more than the average waveblade?

Thanks
I don't find him... it's said in the quest that he is in the Castle but I don't find him...
frown

He's only there if you rescued him, obviously. If you have the quest, you did. Ghall-Ihrno should be in the guest quarters slightly south of Rone's lab on the first floor of the Castle. He's in the first room on the south side of the hall, I think, behind a door that was locked before you rescued him.

—Alorael, who would look for the usual suspicious unexplored blocks surrounded by explored areas on the automap.