Help I did something stupid!!

Dark Mage

It's possible to wade through quickfire, although it isn't fun. It doesn't do that much damage, so as long as you have priests and handy sources of quick spell point infusions you'll be fine.

—Alorael, who would probably just resort to character editing. Jekknol-Bok is held in the fort in Pyrog's cave.

Quickfire does reset itself eventually, but you need to go farther away than Harston. It will go away if you visit a large number of towns and travel across several areas of the outdoors map. The most natural way to do this is to go away and complete an alternative quest [e.g. Ziggurat], then come back and resume this one.

Quote:
Originally written by chicho1102:
So the quickfire really has no sense...so bad,it was in theory a very good spell...with some modifications it would be awesome...
I dunno about the Exile Trilogy, but Quickfire can be extremely powerful in Blades of Exile. You just have to wait a very long time if you want it to be really useful. But hey, we can't make it too powerful, or else most players would always be using that spell against non-fire-immune enemies. That wouldn't be fun, now would it?

Quote:
Originally written by chicho1102:
Well I was just experiencing with this...
I casted Quickfire in Pyrog's fortress, and now it doesn't go...what can I do?I left the fort and rested and the fire is still there!!why??
AHHH eek
Maybe I just screwed my game and for that I won't ever able to complete it!!!
There is no reason for a party capable of casting Quickfire to do so.

If you're loaded on energy potions you could cut a tunnel through the quickfire. Casting antimagic cloud gives a chance of clearing away quickfire. In this case you can cast a fire barrier. Utilizing this technique you can slowly form a tunnel of clear space to walk through. However, I only suggest this method if you are really bored.