E1: Items

ben4808

Quote:
Originally written by ben ben:
Okay. How about a Mist Globe, Wand of Carronos, and Healing Periapt?
Mist Globes: There are actually three kinds of these. One heals and blesses your party. One gives you skill points. One drains your experience. You can't tell which one you have except by using it and seeing what happens.

Wand of Carrunos: Increases the health of the monster you fire it at. Also, if they were originally friendly, makes them hostile. You don't want to use this wand.

Healing Periapt: Beats me. Get your characters wounded, poisoned and diseased, use the periapt, and see what it cures.

Quote:
Originally written by Explode Thuryl Now:
Mist Globes: There are actually three kinds of these. One heals and blesses your party. One gives you skill points. One drains your experience. You can't tell which one you have except by using it and seeing what happens.
The Mist Globes either heal you, increase your Strength by 2, or poison you.

(722)

• 1 month later...

According to the hint book, the MIST GLOBE has a random effect:

"Mist Glove - Random effect. Can Heal, increase your strength, or poison you severely".

I assume it means that all of them work that way. I used Pandora's Box to multiply them. However mine just seems to heal me all the time, so the meaning in the hint book might not be fully explained.

There are actually three Mist Globe items that do three different things, but you can't tell them apart except by using them. So if you save and reload while repeatedly using the same Mist Globe, it'll always do the same thing, but if you find two different Mist Globes, they may do two different things.