Best way to kill damned slimes!!

Horus

Super-health slimes? What do you mean? As far as I know, very few of the slimes in the game have excessive amounts of HP... they just resist everything melee.

Honestly, blasting them with Bolt of Fire (for one-on-one situations) and Icy Rain (for huge masses) works best, particularly when you've got a fighter absorbing their attacks. There's no particularly easy way to kill them, though.

(Except for those slimes in the mine west of Dharmon, which will die with one Bolt and then explode in a cloud of flames)

I was far more impressed with A4's selection of swords than with its polearms.

Some of this is a leftover from the beta, which had far fewer neat spears and halberds. Even playing through the full game left me less than enthused. The Jade Halberd is good, but there isn't much else worth drooling over. The Oozing Blade fulfills much the same function and much earlier.

—Alorael, who would say that all slimes are obnoxiously tough. The ones guarding the Oozing Blade just happen to be difficult as well.

Quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:
Originally written by VCH:

Quote:
I love the exploding slimes. I hit and boom.
Forget pyroroamers. Dikiyoba wants to be able to create exploding slimes in G4.

Edit: Fixed quote.
Like they would be any better? Have Pyroroamers ever been used for anything? Are they usefull..At all?
I think I remember Delicious Vlish saying something about using them for humor reasons. To be more precise; He used to charge Master Hoge with a pack of them, just because he though the idea was funny.