Registration Barrier

I_am_a_Minotaur

Quote:
Originally written by ZombieHunter3291:
Yeah, I hate the current graphics, why did they have to tamper with perfection. The other Avernums had a great classic look to them, I just find the new ones as a bit of a let down.
I do like the ability to tell a nephil from a slith, though. Also, Liches in A1-BoA look like stick figures. I'm not sure whether they still do, or whether they still exist, but I'm just saying...

You didn't find it. That's what this entire thread is about!

I also have to doubt that you did play through the entire game in any way. I'm even dubious about whether or not you played through the demo. Your questions are all things that are easily discovered during play.

—Alorael, who now has to choose between one-liners and too many graemlins. It's a tough choice.

Actually, I am planning on registering, but I wanted to see if I could finish the game with no land tiles visible. I am at the part where I have to go to the Northwest tunnels and have just killed the agent.

I think I will probably finish it within the month. The hard part is not being able to pass rivers, because you can't see the difference between land and water tile.