Erica's place...

RogerWilco

Hi there. I'm stuck, and I'm sure there's soemthing I'm not seeing, but what on earth is it?

I've entered the Abyss and now am trying to track down the Darksiders around Erika's old tower. To the west of Spire, there's a little passage and a pear-shaped bit of land with zombie-like things. The only thing there is a trapdoor down. I can go down, step on the runes, get the windows to open, kill all the baddies behind them, but then, how do you get in? There doesn't seem to be any lever or door or switch or anything. Do I need something special? Some info? Was I not supposed to kill the baddies after the windows opened? Any help would be ever so appreciated.

-Roger

It's west of Spire, but you need to cross the river. You will not be able to do that until much later in the game. Clear out the area east of Bahgra, find the hidden tunnel to the northern waters, head back west and enter the dark lands, and then head south to reach Erika's tower.

Search around and you should find another entrance that will allow you to actually get in to the Darkside Loyalist lair.