A4 - Piercing crystals

adndgamer

I've searched through the messages already and didn't find much that helped...

Where can I get more piercing crystals?

I've bought one from Jen in Grindstone, then found her other two in the basement.

Is there any particular quest that I can get it on? Or anybody else in particular? I've come across maybe 5-6 this whole time and have used them all. I'm trying to finish the Mertis Spiral but need ONE more to get to where I presume the ending is.

Is there any other quest I can do to get either the Dispel Barrier or piercing crystals?

Quote:
Quoting adndgamer:
Where can I get more piercing crystals?

I've bought one from Jen in Grindstone, then found her other two in the basement.

Is there any particular quest that I can get it on? Or anybody else in particular? I've come across maybe 5-6 this whole time and have used them all. I'm trying to finish the Mertis Spiral but need ONE more to get to where I presume the ending is.

Is there any other quest I can do to get either the Dispel Barrier or piercing crystals?
Corrin is in the inn in Mertis and wants you to tell her the location of the Honeycomb bandits. (they are in SW of Honeycomb) Doing so gets you 3 emeralds, 2 rubies, and a piercing crystal.

While in the Honeycomb, to the SW has burning bushes. There are some icy shades nearby the SW corner who are guarding a piercing crystal, other crystals, and an icy geode.

After you find Sleater the hermit mage go to clear his way to the Dragons Lair. (NE,N) After completing, go back and tell Sleater of your success. Xandros the rogue, a mage-bandit is nearby. Kill him and his clan. Blind skunkworms are northeast of Xandros, and have a number of crystals nearby. Kill them and take their stuff to get one more piercing crystal.

Just some alternative places to get piercing crystals west of Mertis. Getting the spell is the best.