A4 - Formello shade

JZT

• 2 weeks later...

How many times you visit the castle is irrelevant, what matters is that you help the mage in the castle working on defeating the shades (she works upstairs) by bringing her what she needs.

This eventually end with a something from the shade's "construction" site, once you run into it.

Then she'll say something like: "OOH, is THAT all? Darn, if only we knew! Here, take this rod and destroy them, it shouldn't be to hard now..."

Make sure you defeat the shade in Blosk, and not in the Dharmon, or else the locals will go hostile.

For the other shades it doesn't matter where you defeat them.

If you do want to know...

You need to get into a massivly guarded enemy fortress, fight your way past hundreds of Pylons, Guards, Demons and others.

Then you must defeat the shades who become even more powerful when they are vunerable. They summon hordes of powerful followers, blast your party with fear, fire, acid, hail and other terrible afflictions.

Sweet i'll blow my 4 hours before 6 am doing that =] Ty

- I finished him easy, then did the E N T I R E giant quest and part of the last rentar fight, then died and i hadn't saved sinse the shade R R R R R R R R R R r r rr r r, those are the things that make me quit games, when i die and have to do like 4 hours of play again,thats why runescape is here to save us all.

Quote:
Originally written by D Pliss:

- I finished him easy, then did the E N T I R E giant quest and part of the last rentar fight, then died and i hadn't saved sinse the shade R R R R R R R R R R r r rr r r, those are the things that make me quit games, when i die and have to do like 4 hours of play again,thats why runescape is here to save us all.
Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games.

They should use that as their advertising slogan.

Quote:
Originally written by D Pliss:

You should have come across plenty of auto-safe safe-points.

Check your auto-safe! (Unless it is already overwritten....)

oh ya i should have checked auto save, ty. and to all you gay wads that dont like runescape, you can go jump off a cliff and on the way down you'll wonder why you were never really happy, and that will be becasue you never played runescape casue you dont think you will ever be able to be an event match for me.

-your all in awe because you cant imagine how a game so good could ever be made from java script, so get over jelosy of that {and me owning you} and just play and you'll love it sooo much you'll hate yourself for ever thinking it was bad. and another reason {only read of your still really gay and dont like runescape, which is horrible} if you dont think it can be fun, ask the 8 million people that play it. {it might be 10mill, not sure}

You like Runescape. Okay, we're happy for you, although some of us disagree with your views. None of that gives you the right to toss insults around, use homophobic language, or talk about Runescape constantly on another company's boards.

You've been warned. Cease and desist.

—Alorael, who wonders what's been put in the internet's tubes to make Spiderweb get all irritating suddenly. There's a strong climate of September around.