Public Beta: Pesky Goblins

Dintiradan

Hello!

I am a new scenario designer and I would appreciate it if people could beta test my first scenario: Pesky Goblins. You can download the latest beta version of the scenario here. If you're able to test, post in the thread, and please PM me your feedback when you're done.

Thank you!

Good things come to those who wait six and a half years.

I do actually need beta test reports, if only to illustrate what a beta test report looks like. Specifically, I need someone to find a bug (can you finish the scenario if you leave the hideout without killing the chest goblin?), and someone to make an unreasonable request that I'll turn down.

someone to make an unreasonable request that I'll turn down.

I AM DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED THAT THIS SCENARIO DOES NOT FEATURE 1) RAINBOW DASH 2) MAGICAL GIRLS 3) THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO IN FULL. PLEASE INCLUDE SUCH THINGS POSTHASTE. ALSO IT GIVES ME AN ERROR MESSAGE PLEASE FIX THAT.

Edited by sylae
i have caused physical pain to my person by writing that second bit. the first bit is legit complaining though :P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

The version linked in this thread is Windows-only, you can find the release version for both Windows and Mac here: http://dintiradan.ermarian.net/boa_scenarios/view/8

Unless you were already playing the Mac version, in which case I'll have Tyranicus flogged for not doing the conversion correctly.

• 4 months later...