Android Savegame Location/Path

cinaeco

Hi, first off, thanks again Spiderweb, for continuing to make Games Worth Playing!

I'm trying to play Avadon on an android tablet to see if I like it more than on a proper computer... but does anyone know where the savegame folder is in Android? have my files ready to transfer, but no idea where to put them.

It is Samsung GT-P1000 with 2.3.3 stock rom. I've noticed that the game is making two savegames, autosave and unnamed save for resuming. Autosave doesn't occur that often and is not a problem at all, the second save is made frequently and at the beginning of each combat turn. It's rather annoying and unnecessary, could be an option.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have yet to find any that will do it.

Surely I cant be expected to void the warranty on 2 devices just to move the save games from one tablet to another, right?

I mean, this isn't a fruit ninja throwaway game, Ive got about 60 hours sunk into it at this point, it would be a real piece of sh*t if I had to start over.