Geneforge 5: Overthrow - June Update

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: He informs you of his disagreement.
Actually, they're more or less the EXACT same color as the floor, with no outline. Check the position of her feet in the roster to the side, and then look in the same spot on the floor. There should be a barely noticeable smudge of slightly off gray there.

ahh i see it now,but how do you explain it when the floor color changes? (don't mean to be a bit backsassy there)

Hmmm, I don't care about getting the game free, I am more concerned with my 2 reasons for wanting to do it. I figure I would buy it any way just to support Jeff.

First, to see a game that isn't QUITE finished completely, always thought it would be interesting,

and second, If i find major glitches or issues that I tell him about to correct, the game is better for when I do play it! yay!

I agree with The Limper, Jeff probably doesn't want the game getting stale, so he is cutting it down in it's prime instead. I take solace in knowing that Jeff has a habit of remaking old games anyway, so I doubt this will truly be the last we see of this world. My only regret is that he is ending on an odd number, the obsessive compulsive part of me wishes he's stop at six instead.

Originally Posted By: Sleeping Dragon
I agree with The Limper, Jeff probably doesn't want the game getting stale, so he is cutting it down in it's prime instead. I take solace in knowing that Jeff has a habit of remaking old games anyway, so I doubt this will truly be the last we see of this world. My only regret is that he is ending on an odd number, the obsessive compulsive part of me wishes he's stop at six instead.

Et la volonté de Geneforge 5 (si tout va bien) soit la meilleure.

You aren't missing much, Iffy.

Quote:
Et la volonté de Geneforge 5 (si tout va bien) soit la meilleure.

TO

And the will of Geneforge 5 (if all is well) is the best.

Quote:
Venez maintenant, il est assez dur au sens de marques des poteaux en anglais. Avons-nous besoin vraiment de eux nous sommes-nous plus loin obscurcis par une autre langue ?

TO

Come now, it is rather hard within the meaning of marks of the English posts. Do we need really them we further darkened itself by another language?

Quote:
Conjecture pas, désolé

TO

Do not conjecture, sorry

Quote:
Ceci n'est pas une classe de français.

TO

This is not a French class.

Quote:
C'est pas rigolo!

TO

It is not funny!

Et maintenant, pour frustrer Iffy.

I doubt unaligned is an option unless there is some way to kill everyone and everything and rule the world yourself. The thing about unaligned in G1 and 2 that I noticed is the game assumes that mean true loyalty to the Shapers. I don't know if G4 had one, however. So....Maybe?

EDIT: i haven't played G4, so if I sound ignorant, that's why.

He intended for cheating to be an accessible and, well, viable option, hence the character editors and codes in his games.

—Alorael, who isn't really sure if that's the same as intending. He also clearly balances his games to be fun if you're not cheating. In fact, if you're not cheating, not playing on torment, and used to his games (and min-maxing them), they're easing without cheating.

Originally Posted By: Uber Ur-drakon
But on torment, it's harder than on easy, and easy's still hard without cheating!

You need to read more. Here is a quote for you:
Originally Posted By: Alorael
He intended for cheating to be an accessible and, well, viable option, hence the character editors and codes in his games.

—Alorael, who isn't really sure if that's the same as intending. He also clearly balances his games to be fun if you're not cheating. In fact, if you're not cheating, not playing on torment, and used to his games (and min-maxing them), they're easing without cheating.

So yes, there was a better way for Uber Ur-drakon to say his post.

For me, I get used to the game and a second run through is easier. Third time, even easier...and so on. Though a tiny amount of experience (real life experience) is brought from the previous games.

Both times the word has been correctly spelled but not the right word. A grammar checker might catch it, but I never believe those anyway.

—Alorael, who doesn't think Geneforge is anything like Diablo, what with it not being an action RPG and all. In fact, except for having an isometric view and movement by clicking, and for having fantasy settings, the two have almost nothing in common.