If you could be any creation...

Xaiya

I wish I had voted for mixture instead of fyora. I always have to think about it--fyora or cryoa? Fyora or cryoa? If I could switch breath attacks at will, well, that would be pretty handy.

Dikiyoba is in no doubt about which graphic, though. The new one. Looking mean and nasty is always better than looking sort of cute.

Edit: Typo.

Originally by Nija_Halycron:

Quote:
btw is it possible to replace the PC with a Darkon grafic?
Well, it's probably possible. I managed to turn my PC into a fyora (color-shifted green to take care of those fyora vs. cryoa issues) in G1, at least, at the expense of ever equipping a sword or baton and of the plot making any sense whatsoever. And G1 had the advantage of your PC being the only one to use that section of script, so that would be an additional thing to deal with in G4.

On the other hand, Dikiyoba believes there is one good thing about this idea. Since the modified character is basically useless in battle, modifying the lifecrafter is the best choice, therefore taking care of the whole pants issue.

Quote:
Originally written by BLACK HAZE.:
You wingboltsss do not fly actually...you just...hover,or levitate,you cannot fly into the sky like a bird.
The game often says that the rebels hide in caves so as not to be spotted by creations that fly through the skies. They are probably refering to wingbolts.

If I absolutely had to be a worthless creation, I'd probably go with servant mind, one of the minds with Shaftoe. They make creations and put up a fairly good fight.

Originally by Black Haze:

Quote:
Anyone think that Drakonssss can fly?

Or Drayks? the wings aren't there for nothing,right?

I do remember one of the G3 loading screens was a drayk, and that it described its wings as vestigial, so that's a no. There might have been something in G2 about drakons flying, but given that I don't remember anything about them flying in G4, I don't think they can. Certainly not when you consider how tiny their wings are compared to their size and weight.

Originally by Emperor Tullegolar:

Quote:
The game often says that the rebels hide in caves so as not to be spotted by creations that fly through the skies. They are probably refering to wingbolts.
See, whenever the game doesn't specify a specific creation to fill these roles, I just assume it's some tiny creation the PC never learns to make. Why use a wingbolt, which is easy to spot and hard to make, when you could make something smaller, like a bird or even a mini-wingbolt?

Dikiyoba has absolutely no proof of that, though.

Edit: Typo.

Quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:
Quote:
See, whenever the game doesn't specify a specific creation to fill these roles, I just assume it's some tiny creation the PC never learns to make. Why use a wingbolt, which is easy to spot and hard to make, when you could make something smaller, like a bird or even a mini-wingbolt.
Except in this case, the game does specify a creation. I'm pretty sure that when you meet Greta in Aziraph Rebel Camp, she mentions that she was spotted and attacked by a Wingbolt patrol flying overhead.

Quote:
Originally written by Infernal Flamming Muffin:
Anyway, why not a mixture? Thats what I went with in my poll.
because that option doesn't force you to make any hard choices?
"I choose mixture of: the strength of a war trall; the zap attack of a wingbolt; the breath, slowing, and shaping abilities of an ur-drakon; the terror attack of a terror vlish; the acid touch of a rothgroth; the stunning touch of a glaahk; the kill attack of a gazer; the hitponts and aura attack of the eyebeast; the cold breath of a cryodryak; the speed of a clawbug; and the servile's ability to use enchanted devices. thanks."

I chose dryak smile

Quote:
Originaly by -Silver-
Quote:
Anyway, why not a mixture? Thats what I went with in my poll.
because that option doesn't force you to make any hard choices?
"I choose mixture of: the strength of a war trall; the zap attack of a wingbolt; the breath, slowing, and shaping abilities of an ur-drakon; the terror attack of a terror vlish; the acid touch of a rothgroth; the stunning touch of a glaahk; the kill attack of a gazer; the hitponts and aura attack of the eyebeast; the cold breath of a cryodryak; the speed of a clawbug; and the servile's ability to use enchanted devices. thanks."

I chose dryak.
smile
(-silver- dies from too much power)
I could explain how all of this would lead to you dieing, but I am not.

Look at my sig and you will see that "if you could be any creation" doesn't apply to me because I can just transform.
Also, I think what you mean by "dryak" is "drayk".
Now lets get back on topic.

I was on topic. I was saying that one of the choices was a wimpy choice because it requires no decision making smile

Off topic would be, "since I've been reading and spelling drayk wrong all this time as 'dryak', now that I accept that correction, I no longer have any idea how to _pronounce_ the word. unless it's just a 'fancy spelling' of 'drake'?"

Quote:
Originally written by -silver-:
..."since I've been reading and spelling 'drayk' wrong all this time as 'dryak', I no longer have any idea how to pronounce the word. Unless it's just a 'fancy spelling' of 'drake'?"
I used to pronounce it as Dry-yak. smile Then I realised that "drakon" is awfully similar to "dragon" and put 2 and 2 together...