A problem with +creature str and hit %

Seneschal

Hey all

Something I noticed and wanted to see if it's a bug or not.

Increasing creature strength by spending essence increases their hit%. However, I've noticed that increasing their strength through items - I've tested the girdle of might and the guardian sword - did not.

Their character sheet records the increased but it seems to not be applied to hit% at least.

Seneschal

I think we need an imminent fix in the next update. It killed all my enthusiasm frown .

People even tend to change their lower-tier creations because they think that they don't hit reliably. As a lifecrafter, I wear items that total "+6 strength of creations", neglecting this equals to a 12 level difference in strength. It is not like it gets hard, but why wouldn't I want my creations to be stronger.

This is a bug, and it will be fixed in a future update. Until then, I'd avoid relying on items that give strength to creations. (Items that improve other pet stats appear to work.)

No time frame available on a patch, I'm afraid. So far, this is the only known bug of note, and I'm pretty swamped.

- Jeff Vogel