(very) locked storerooms[G5]

I have helped twice Learned Dominic in Penta and solved this quests. He says he'll have some reward opened to me in the locked storerooms. Alas, when I go there I'm faced with a locked door which needs quite a few living tools which I don't have. I had heard that the recent financial crisis brought liquidity problems for many, but I didn't think it had extended to the G universe. Suggestions/ideas?

Hey, you're that guy who made Sword Dream! We were just talking about Sword Dream in another thread!

Anyway, if I'm remembering this part correctly, the reward you're looking for is in the room in the north with the two difficult traps. He'll disarm one of the traps for each quest you complete for him.

Nice to see somebody remembers Sword Dream! I sweated a lot on that code, a pity that real life caught on and I couldn't finish developing the next version we were planning for. I will post on that other thread). Thanks for the Dominic suggestion. I thought he was referring to the location called "Locked Storerooms" on the map and I didn't look elsewhere.