About Lysstak's spies..

Zelda

I apologize if I repeat stuff that's already been gone over. One reason that I hate doing searches for answers is that I often inadvertently get way more information than I want.

I'm feeling a bit bemused by the Lysstak spy quest. I spoke to Kolata outside the city and found the secret area that he sent me to in the Three Tunnels mine. I found another secret area under the Pick and Axe and when I went back to speak to Pefko, I got dialogue prompts that allowed me to name Kelda as a spy. Problem is..I never got any information from her. I bought up every bit of information that she offered to sell me and there was never any mention of bandits or a secret tunnel. Perko mentioned that she would "watch" Kelda so is there something else that needs to be done here? I'm assuming so since I still have the spy quest in my journal. Or is it that there are more spies that I've missed? I've talked to everyone in town, I believe. If there are more spies..don't tell me whom please..just let me know the general direction to look. (In town, outside of town, in some other town and so on.) Thanks!

---Zelda

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
Kelda should have told you about the secret tunnel that led you into a bandit ambush. Maybe you overlooked it somehow?

Either way, you've found both spies. The only thing left to do is speak to Pefko after killing Lysstak to remove the quest from your quest list.

Dikiyoba.

mmm..no. I even went back into previously saved games. She told me nothing about a secret tunnel. And I explored every thread. Unless this was the lame treasure tunnel she told me about that I paid lots of coins for and got virtually no information for? Like.."Oh..there's lots of tunnels under these caves!! I'm sure there's treasure there!! Look out for the sliths!" Yeah..that was helpful. Here's your 300 coins. Gah.

But thanks for letting me know that I've basically completed that quest and I won't get it off my journal until I kill Lysstak. That's pretty much the information I was looking for. I still do think the Kelda encounter is a bug. Very misleading and confusing.

Switching notes, I want to say how much I appreciate this forum. Whenever I have a question I'm never left hanging. I get an answer or several very promptly and the answer always helps tremendously. I appreciate the patience of you long timers. And your willingness to help.

Much love from

---Zelda

Well..I'm the last person qualified to attempt to label herself as "infallible" so it's definitely possible I missed that...or forgot it...or perhaps I was tripping on something. I don't remember it, but because of afore mentioned reasons, that means pretty much nothing.

Thanks!

---Zelda