plz make a blades of exile for free full version????

hero of might93

Originally Posted By: Archmage AlNIK
Originally Posted By: Jeff Vogel's Biggest Fan
plz make a geneforge 4 for free full version?

I'll tell you what, poppet. Make a BoX scenario that gets more than 7 at CSR, and I'll buy it for you

Dude. Really...

Change that to BoA, and you have yourself a deal. smile

• 2 weeks later...

The comment was a joke, but to answer your question:

Because, as a scenario, it sucks? Mostly plot-wise. There was a huge article that I really related to, some time back. Perhaps feelings have changed, and ADoS's view is now more popular? He's absolutely right, though, no plot. Fun the first time through, maybe, but no plot.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I'm new here (although I have to be honest when I say I don't entirely plan on staying for much longer than this post). I've downloaded the Mac version off the google source page, just to see if it would work on my Intel mac. It did, but I can't seem to find how to "Unlock it", and the link provided above was broken for me. Could someone fix that? Also, if someone would be so kind as to link me to a beginner's tutorial, I would be very grateful.

Have you tried entering A Small/Mild Rebellion or The Za-Khazi Run? I believe the text hasn't been changed yet, but it should still function as a registered product. If you create a party and try to enter either "A Small Rebellion" or "The Za-Khazi Run", you should be able to start the scenario. If you can, then it's working. If you can't, come back and tell us what happened.

Also, strangely, the program documentation is not included with the Mac version. You can try downloading the Windows version as well, take out the help file, and see if you can open it. Oddly, the Windows version contains the Macintosh documentation, so I assume it will work. It should give you plenty of information on how to get started and learn to use the program. If you have further questions or if something's not clear, we're always here to help.

The Mac version probably omitted the documentation because it could not be viewed on an Intel Mac (except with a resource editor, sort of). I have translated it to HTML and it's in the repository; w-dueck volunteered to work on it, and it should be included in the next release, whenever that is.

It's true that that version looks like an unregistered version, but it's not; you can enter any scenario you like.

And I doubt the Windows help file would be of any use, unless you have a special program to open it.