Exile 1 Knowledge Brew...

liptonbuddy

I read that these Knowledge Brews are supposed to give you +2 skill points. I found some old lady named Silverlocke in a tower west of The Castle. I bought a whole bunch of them (pretty much spent all my gold) because I figured I'd buff the hell out of my characters. At 600 gold a pop, I thought that was an amazing deal. So, I've got all these potions in my inventory ready to buff my characters by drinking these +2 skill point elixirs of goodness. Sad thing was, they did absolutely nothing accept give me some kind of text about feeling competent. No 2 free skill points. What's the deal with this? Is this some kind of bug, or did the guide I read for Exile 1 just have bad info? Is there something else I have to do to them or something? A certain place I have to drink them at?

Hmmmm....This is weird. My game is registered, but my character editor is not. 0_o

The registered misc.dat file is in the exile folder and everything. This is weird for sure.

EDIT: I didn't realize you ha to register the editor separately from the game itself. I thought they just both registered...Now I'm embarrassed. heh

EDIT2: Now I just found "strong skill potion" that dropped from a drake. Used it, and it gave me 6 skill points. Even better was the fact that it had 2 uses to it! I guess I'll just have to look for those.