*spoil* help with another infinite loop quest erro

Outside of Harkin's Landing is an NPC named Gall. He informs on Kolata, who is back in the town, about knowing something about bandits.

You are supposed to talk to this Gall outside of town, then go back into town and talk to Kolata. Kolata chips up some info on finding a hidden switch in the Three Tunnels Claim which will lead to Lystaak.

After you check out the secret switch, you are then supposed to Pefko in town, and get a reward since Kolata is considered a traitor.

I did these in a different order -- I never talked to Gall at all at first, but found the switch at Three Tunnels, killed everybody in there except Lystaak, etc. This has led to the quest of "Lystaak's Spies" to a state of never being able to complete.

Can someone provide me an SDF code which will make this problem go away? (i.e., code should indicate Kolata has now been found out to be a spy, so that I can then go to Pefko and finish the quest).

Thank you.

You can complete this quest without Kolata, since it officially doesn't end until Lystaak is dead. All you miss out on is a very minor reward. I think this question has come up before, so try a search to see if anything comes up.

You can also ask all your questions in one thread. Makes it a bit easier to keep track of everything if you do.

Dikiyoba.