{spoiler} asking help via SDF to remove a quest

EDIT: My question below has been answered here as an SDF code .

In regards to the previous post (my problem is posted below here for convenience), it has been suggested that the errant quest might be removed using an SDF. Is there someone who can help me with that?

I know games often have a command console accessible, I don't know whether Mr. Vogel's games do or not.

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------

In Exodus town, a mage named Foramon gives the Stone Circle quest. You're supposed to take the crystal he gives you and approach the stone circle to the west of Exodus, but you are warned not to kill the magic that appears there.

I did this, the golem appeared, my party ran off in one direction and the golem ran off in the opposite direction.

No shots were fired.

Now the magic pylon is gone -- its magic used up -- and because I didn't do battle at all with the golem, the quest seems to be in an infinite dead end. When I talk to Foramon, the quest as such is given again (he provides crystal, warns not to kill the magic there, yada yada). But when I go back to the original stone circle, the magical pylon is missing due to the earlier interaction.

How do I remove this quest from my list of quests? Thanks.