(spoilers) Options for exiting Vahnatai lands

scottk

I sicked the giants on Muck and later killed the giant queen (to clear my conscience). Now I'm faced with the prospect of having to act against them somehow.

As I see things, the following options exist for exiting the Vahnatai lands:

1. Get the giants to attack Muck. The game doesn't seem to acknowledge that I already did that, so I'll assume killing the queen invalidated that

2. Attack Muck, in the process losing my source of knowledge brews and Dionicio

3. Attack the Vahnatai guards at the eastern gate with unknown consequences

4. Find another way through. There are a couple of pits I haven't explored fully yet (I'm fighting the soultaker right now, and I only explored the abomination pit a little bit)

Is this a complete list? If it is something I'll stumble across later (like option 4), don't tell me. If I'm a little bit screwed, please tell me.

The Expel Muck quest has 3 ways to do it - let the giants attack Muck and report it to Highground and Thalants before killing the queen, let Morbo live, and kill the Mayor which of course makes Muck hostile.

To leave the Vahnatai Lands you can do the quest, fight your way through the East Gate which makes Thalants hostile, or go under Kherebass and fight your way eastward until you come out the other side at the Dark River. There are ways back through using a secret door into lower Thalants and later the pylons.