Sign in to follow this  
Toenail Returns

Weird Servile

I just started playing Geneforge II again (thanks to xixao and his editor laugh ) and I went on Braan's quest to find his servile. Instead, I found this servile thats in The Infested Woods. I can't get anything intellegent out of him so what should I do? And if he's not Braan's servile, where is it?

I'm not sure who's servile that one in the woods is is(im not very far) but you can find braans servile in the crystal cavern. If you dont know where that is its west of the area braans in(forget what its called).

Haven't played Geneforge 2 in a while, but I know that the servile in the infested woods is another quest that you can get later. Basically the exact same quest, "find my servile"

Here is the NeoSeeker GF2 Guide .

This is what It says:

Create Battle Alpha: Fenen-Radiant College, Phariton-Phariton's Hall, Fenen-Radiant College, Radiant College, Taker Toll Road

I hope this helps! smile

In the demo you can buy the Battle Alpha spell from Thyllea(think thats her name) in Drypeak Warrens but you have to join the shapers first.