shaping orkns??

ezbez

Im fairly new to this game, but just today I noticed a canister that gives you a level in shaping orkns. As one person in the "improvements for Geneforge 3" board said that shaping ornks should be added to the game, I was wondering if anybody else had ever wound this canister?

Im only an agent, so when I tried to shape it, its name was greyed out on the shaping menu. This also happened to me with artillas. Do I need a level in battle shaping or something to get ornks? And how come there is no ornks skill in the skill window?

Edit:

I just tried using cheats to get the ornks(extra skill points) and it worked, now I have made a small army of ornks. :-) I could be an ornk farmer!

Quote:
Originally written by Webrat:
hey, almost every topic has been made before. would u prefer rising old topics just because someone has a different question?
This was an identical question, though. No harm done, but I figured it would be more efficient just to link to the old thread about the same thing.