Saved game won't load on Avernum

That is exactly what I did last time. The saved games stopped working so I just started a new game and downloaded a new game. I am less willing to start over for the second time. Anyways, I found DrawSprocketlib in the trash. ( No idea how it got there) Where is the place that it goes again?

Quote:
Originally written by Bobo Returns:
That is exactly what I did last time. The saved games stopped working so I just started a new game and downloaded a new game. I am less willing to start over for the second time. Anyways, I found DrawSprocketlib in the trash. ( No idea how it got there) Where is the place that it goes again?
If you have DrawSprocketlib, then you've using a Mac then. I think it either goes in the System Folder or in whatever Avernum folder that you're missing DrawSprocketlib in. On how it got to the Trash bin, it's either that someone probably used your computer and trashed it on purpose, or something new was downloaded that overwritten the old DrawSprocketlib. That's just my two cents on it.