Geneforge 2 Trainer

xixao

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys forgot to mention,

Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai...

I could continue, but if anyone spells it wrong again, I'll just sick Kelandon on them...

Quote:
I could continue, but if anyone spells it wrong again, I'll just sick Kelandon on them...
Oh yeah- PLEASE don't misspell words in your correction of people misspelling! It either makes you a hypocrite or says that your joking- neither of which is very effective.

At least we found out who controls(or thinks they do) Kelandon,
Sic' em boy- Or is your assumption that he is one of your "rabid pigs" erroneous?
And now I shall leave this topic to die in peace or to resume its proper calling besides flaming over spelling.

Woohoo smile 50+ posts. Cha-ching wink

Anyhoo...

As for the BoA trainer, everyone enjoys a suped-up external trainer for their games... at least, everyone I know. I'm currently in Texas, though, and won't be back to do any further work on it until the 29th (I live in Michigan). I'm going to go over the built-in trainer again to see what features it doesn't have that I could add to it.

Also, I think I'll switch the order of things and create a GF1 trainer following this one. I plan to cover all Spiderweb games. I'll keep you all posted.

BTW... only 2 ratings?? frown Oh well. *sniff*

- Xix -

Quote:
Originally written by xixao:
Also, I think I'll switch the order of things and create a BF1 trainer following this one.
I think this is a good idea. You should probably do Blades last if you do them at all, because one can always make a small utility to modify a party in whatever way one might like for BoE or BoA.

EDIT: Assuming, of course, that you meant GF1. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to say this, but this project has been placed on hold for a while. I've been busy working with a team called Romac Studios, designing a PC game called 'Action Bird', which will be published in stores this coming March.

If anyone is interested in beta testing this PC game, you can sign up at The Online Action Bird Beta Test Application . The upcoming Romac Studios website will soon be available at www.romacstudios.com .

You may also visit our publisher's website at www.dreams-in-motion.com .

* We are currently looking for 300 beta testers. So far, we have selected 50. Now is the time to apply!

- Xixao -

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally written by -:
Not to bring up old topics back, but dude, your trainer is tyte! I'm liking the unlimited essence part alot, which is really cool. Good job! smile
Thanks a lot smile

Quote:
Originally written by -:
Btw, what's this game about? It doesn't say anything on the beta application form. I want to know what I'm testing out. smile
You play the role of a bird named Jet. Evil villains have threatened the lives of your loved ones, and you now find yourself competing in a series of trials to claim the title of Action Bird before it falls into their hands.

The trials consist of 'Jump & Run' levels, puzzle levels, a 'Wondersphere' mode, puzzle designer, and car/motorcycle/plane racing. There are tons of worlds to explore, enemies to battle (with custom AI and fighting engines), and challenges to overcome, making this a game for audiences of all kinds.

Here are a couple screenshots:
- http://www.romacstudios.com/images/intro.jpg
- www.romacstudios.com/images/level1_1.jpg
- www.romacstudios.com/images/level1_2.jpg
- www.romacstudios.com/images/level1_3.jpg
- www.romacstudios.com/images/level1_4.jpg

Quote:
Originally written by -:
Hey dude. It's not like it's simple stuff. Even though I don't know how, I know you gotta learn C and some C++ i think. I'm just learning some html now. frown
Even HTML can be a headache at times. Lol. He's right, though. These are pretty complicated. This one was written using C++ and Visual Basic, with additional parameters to control writing of hex values in memory. If you feel up to the task of learning this, I'd love to see a Mac version you are able to create. I'm sure there are several people out there who could benefit from such a trainer. As for now, such a task would be too time-consuming for me to tackle, with the game being so close to the launch date.

If you decide to try your hand at this, feel free to throw any questions you may have at me. I'll try to help you out as much as I can smile

Yeah I tested it and it's really cool, specially for cheaters. But if you start a new game and use it much at the start, the game gets really annoying. It's fun at the end, really fun. If someone doesn't like cheating, this maybe is not so good for him/her. Congratulations still, this thing is great! (for me)

-Anaximander

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After being absent for a while, I have finally returned to the gaming scene. I'll try my best to be a little more active than I have been. No guarantees, though. My game's release has been delayed due to coding problems.

If anyone has any requests for custom trainers for any games, please let me know. If I have the game, or am able to get the game, I'll try my best to provide some decent trainers. Keep in mind that I can't complete all requests, and that these take time to create, so be patient with me.

Feels good to be back smile Did everyone miss me? wink

- Xix -

Quote:
Originally written by personfromhell:
um...
im stilled kinda wondering how u edit ur abilities confused
Take a look at the pic below. Even though it's from A3, the same applies for GF2. My trainers have the ability to modify player stats, as seen here. The game recognizes the changes made, but it seems like they are just numbers.

In other words, look at the upgrade costs in the second column. If the game actually used the levels shown here, the upgrade cost would be immensely high. Also, when you upgrade a stat, the levels change back to their original value.

To make everyone's lives easier, I just granted unlimited skill points so that you can upgrade to whatever level you want, and to the game, it's legitimate.

Hope that helps.

- Xix -

A3stats.jpg

Quote:
Originally written by Flaming_valkrye:
dude i downlaoded it and i cant see how it works... do you have to type sumthin or what???please tell me! confusedeek
Although this question was answered in my other thread, I'll post a reply here to avoid any further confusion.

The trainer is simple. Load it up, then launch the game. Load a saved game or start a new one. Then hit Alt + Tab to return to the trainer. Select the cheats you want to use, then hit Alt + Tab again to return to the game. Once there, your cheats will be activated immediately. Follow the same process to change your cheat selection, or to remove activated cheats.

Hope this helps.

- Xix -

I tried to install the Geneforge 2 Trainer, but my anti-virus software blocked it. From memory, the message said that the file "h@tkeysh@@k.dll" was not to be trusted. Is there any way you can implement this trainer without using that library?

I didn't get this problem with the Avernum 3 Trainer, by the way.

The trainer is stand-alone. No .dll's should be needed. Neither trainer uses any hotkeys. Either way, the trainer is safe to download and use. Just take a look at the replies to this thread. Plenty of people have been using it without any report of harmful files. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Quote:
The trainer is stand-alone. No .dll's should be needed. Neither trainer uses any hotkeys. Either way, the trainer is safe to download and use. Just take a look at the replies to this thread. Plenty of people have been using it without any report of harmful files. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Sorry, but when I try to run it my anti-virus blocks it and reports h@tkeysh@@k.dll. Before I execute trainer.exe, there is no such file in c:\winxp\system32. Afterwards, one has been created. Is it possible the download could have become infected on the server?

Quote:
Originally written by Micawber:
Quote:
Sorry, but when I try to run it my anti-virus blocks it and reports h@tkeysh@@k.dll. Before I execute trainer.exe, there is no such file in c:\winxp\system32. Afterwards, one has been created. Is it possible the download could have become infected on the server?
No. This is my own webserver, and I am the only one with upload priveleges on it. I looked at the server log, and there has been no unauthorized access to it.

I just re-downloaded the file and ran a scan on it with Norton Internet Security 2004 Professional, with all the latest virus definition files. Here's the summary:

GF2scan.jpg

I think your scanner may need a bit of updating or something. The file is clean.

This is the first I've heard of such a problem. Are you sure it's not an isolated issue? Maybe your download manager has become infected or something? I dunno...

- Xix -

I see that the Norton/Symantec website has no matches for h@tkeysh@@k.dll.

The only download manager I use is internet explorer. However, I can assure you that every time I run your file trainer.exe that .dll is created on my PC. Not only that, but when the antivirus software blocks the .dll, I get a dialog box from trainer.exe showing the path of the .dll. It is totally reproducable.

On the link below I saw that someone else experienced the same problem with a different game trainer:

http://www.2-spyware.com/file-h@tkeysh@@k-dll.html

Not one of yours; but perhaps they share common code?