Sign in to follow this  
Dime

Win BoA bug : Inventory bug.

Dime   

I've found a problem that causes stackable items not to stack. I picked up a ruby and gave it to my 1st character, then later when I found another ruby and tried to give it to mt first charater instead of stacking, it took up a new slot. I had the same problem with several other items including Fine Razordisks, crossbow bolts, and Emeralds. no matter what I do the problem persists.

Lilith   

This will happen if one or both of the items aren't identified (or weren't identified when you first gave them to the character), or if you have a stack of 100 already. I'm guessing the former is more likely.

Lilith   

It might also happen if the stackable items are from different scenarios. Beyond that, I'm stumped.

Lattan   

I've had similar problems occasionally in A2. I usually fixed it by picking up one stack and giving it back to my characters, at which point the game 'woke up' and merged them. Have you tried that?

Subvert   

Hey, I have had the same exact problem, but none of the previous replies sum it it up. Acid bolts and rubies wont stack up correctly some times. I didn't mind much with the rubies but it stunk having to change the bolts whenever the 10 were gone.

Dime   

The items were defininatly identified, and the stacks weren't even near 100 (although I wouldn't mind having 100 fine razordisks or rubies) and it happened in the first scenerio I played and continues to happen throughout. No matter what I try certain things refuse to stack. I get the feeling that it might be a problem with the item identification system. the system seems to identify some of the identical items as two different sets of the same item..

ef   
laugh It's not a big problem indoors, but it's frustrating in outdoor battles not to be able to pick up javelins or arrows, because they won't merge.