Can anybody predict what is the creature behind the big door?

I think you're probably right. I was however hoping Jeff would produce something a little more mobile (as opposed to being affixed to the floor as it appears to be) and, well, impressive. Still, having not met the creature in question yet, I can't jump to conclusions. It may have retractable tentacles that leap about and sting people, or the telepathic ability to make your head explode, or teleport itself at will to any destination it chooses while regurgitating killer death-beams from its empty and swollen eye-sockets...

Quote:
Well whatever the creature is, let just hpoe it is one of the new creation that shaper could create in GF3.
That would not be fun.

I am willing to bet it is just one of the old figures, like a drayk or a glaahk or possibly a drakon, except graphically modified so that it has an utterly useless glowing affect, is standing in the middle of a pentagram and has explosions occur at it's feet every minute. Also, it will have a pointless name modification, such as "Inferno Demon" or "Opulent Horror"

The mental image I've built up from the screenshot is that it's a creature that smells like cabbage, boasts of its exploits and mighty powers in words of 2 syllables or less, has a tendency to nod off every few minutes like a narcoleptic octogenarian, and in the middle of its ravings asks you politely if you could scratch that itchy spot on its back.

I really hope the creature in that screenshot is not the enigmatic creature that required "locked and warded" doors to restrain it, buried in the depths of a monster-infested laboratory complex. That would be, to say the very least, disappointing.

EDIT: In other words, I expect that thing in the screenshot to be rather like a malnourished Servant Mind with delusions of grandeur. Except that unlike Kantre (from the first game) it won't even have the ability to keep nearby doors locked.

Quote:
Originally written by Mr.knowitall:
I predict that it is the green creature from the first screenshot of GF3. What are your opinion?
you are almost certainly right i think it will be that thing and it will boast of it's power of which he/she dosent have. his only ability will be to somon/create drakons that are purple seeing that it's blood is acid. or thats what i think wink

I think behind that door was nothing else than a brand new Shaper transportation vehicle, or a trip for a Shaper and three creations to the wonderfully restored Limpia Island (formerly Sucia Island) which has become a selective Island Resort for the rich and famous. Once there you can see how Serviles who wander of the set path live in the wilderness. . . you can explore ancient ruins where your kids can play and have fun while they are watched by friendly and unobtrussive shades of green. . . you can even visit the labs where animashapes will give you exciting information about the dark and awesome days of the Geneforge (one of the most famous "urban" legends in the Shaping world.). . . and much more.

Either that or a a NPC who will be the fourth characetr choice for players of G4: Shaper Richard Simmons!