What are the best paths for each character?

Well-

I'm pretty sure that for power you should go either to the Barzites or the Takers. If you are flush with $$$ as a shaper, I would become a Barzite due to the two levels of gazer/rotgroth/drakon that are buyable in Radiant College. The availability of powerful canisters seems to be higher there as well, so I would probably choose Barzites for guardian as well. For Agents though I would go with the awakened first and then desert to the Takers. Opinions probably very widely on this though as level 3 skills in everything are available on almost any modified( as opposed to no-canister)games

Well, it's also roleplaying the different personalities with each type of character... to do the sorts of things each sort of character (someone who shapes a lot vs someone who doesnt much at all and such) might do... so thats why I asked...

...What is the most likely path or most beneficial path for an Agent?

...What is the most likely or most beneficial path for a Guardian?

...What is the most likely or most beneficial path for a Shaper?

• 2 months later...

Well, it all depends on your skills. I once played the unregistered original GF as a Shaper, and me and my bronze long sword took down watch hill and many a dungeon, with only the slight help from unmodified fyoras. This also applies to my guardian. I took down stuff with my blade, but in a pinch i could shape up a storm's worth of fyoras!

• 5 weeks later...

If are a shaper, join the barzites for type 4 crations. Agents should join any Loyalists for cheap spells and abandon them to join someone else. Not so sure about guardians. Maybe join Loyalists for their shaped shield (how many other shields have so much defence?) and abandon them for say the Takers. If you want to be rich, be sure to join the awakened cause they have so much gold.