Geneforge 3 Enchantments

Slow... It's been a little while since I played it, but I don't think there's a slow enchantment for GF3...

Anyway, enchantments only have small effects on items. They can't turn a sword into a super-weapon, they just provide an item with a little extra edge.

Also, my experience with stunning blades is that they have a chance to stun the target. The stunning isn't a guaranteed effect.

Delicious Vlsih's advice is still good that the best way to deal with your enemies is daze (or strong daze later on in the game). This is the single best spell for dealing with most problems. When it doesn't work then you need to use a stronger arguement to permanently remove them.

And keep a pair or so of Vlish handy. Very little can stand up for long against a pack of determined Vlish. Can't move, can't act, can't attack, can't hurt you or threaten you. Vlish are the supremely powerful creation. And this has been well established. In G3, they are grossly overpowered.

And the heel remark... :p

More than Daze, Terror and Dominate are staples in my arsenal.