Beside waiting for GF3 what will you do during spring break?

I'm only a part-time college student now — I used to be full time, but then had health problems, had to leave early near the end of my second year, etc. (long story) — so in a way you could say that I'm always on spring break now, to a greater or lesser extent depending on what I'm involved in at any given time. Which makes the Filling of the Void of Time a high priority for me, hence etc. etc.

Don't expect it to be out for a LONG while. By the time it is done, Avernum 7 will probably be out. (Okay, I really exagerated on that) I have no other people working on it with me, and I still have to get all of the monster graphics done. I'm tempted to "borrow" some of Jeff's, but I'm trying not to. That would be annoying if someone made their own game with your graphics, plot, etc. If I have to, I'll transfer my ideas to a BOA scenario (thanks to your idea)

But when it IS done, I'll put you on Beta Tester slot #1. smile

We have no Spring Break here. Universities have different schedules too. Some are trimersters, some are semesters, some go the whole year long. The closes you get to a spirng break here is the time in between trimesters, if you go that Uni, or Holy Week which is happening now as I write this.

I work as a teacher (the horror! be thankful you'll never be one of my students :p ) and this was it as far as vacation.

I did nothing. I had a birthday on Tuesday, saw three films, and played GF1. That's the extend of my exciting week smile

Misery is always funny. *pauses* That is, of course, unless it has something to do with the release date of Geneforge 3. Then laughing can get you killed. I, of course, have this and three more Spring Breaks to look forward to. I plan to spend my time when not playing Geneforge 3 somewhere within the confines of a mountain town of about 5000 people. However, that's not because of a vacation. I live here.