BoA Unhandled Exception

Nioca

Quote:
Originally written by Nioca:
I'll do that in a little bit. Rebooting for me is a slow and arduous process, that I prefer to avoid.

I have to ask...
why?

--------------------
The Silent Assassin has pointed out that evenly spaced random explosions are never truly random.
This does not quite explain the large pile of hoodies in the living room... but he is right.

My computer has a 299 MHz Pentium 2 processor, and runs XP Pro. Also, it has several programs (anti-virus and firewalls, mainly) that start up as soon as I log in. Then I open up Task manager and start picking off unessential processes to save on CPU.

All in all, it takes me about ten to fifteen minutes to reboot.

Quote:
Originally written by Nioca:
My computer has a 299 MHz Pentium 2 processor, and runs XP Pro. Also, it has several programs (anti-virus and firewalls, mainly) that start up as soon as I log in. Then I open up Task manager and start picking off unessential processes to save on CPU.

All in all, it takes me about ten to fifteen minutes to reboot.
I don't know what your problem is. 299MHz is a whopping 66MHz above the minimum XP requirements. tongue

In all seriousness, you should consider downgrading to Windows 2000 on that computer. 2000 can run all the programs XP can run and is far less demanding.