One more dialog error.

Xaiya

Before I can release Muffins n' Hell, I need this problem fixed. I didn't see anything wrong when I looked at it. The dialog options won't show when I get the flags.

Code:
begintalknode 5; state = 1; nextstate = -1; condition = (get_flag(0,23) == 4){ question = "What now?"; text1 = "_Well, we are leaving hoping that the hole is a way out. I don't know what he meant by 'sorry for dragging you into this' but I don't care._"; begintalknode 6; state = 1; nextstate = -1; condition = (get_flag(0,10) == 2){ question = "What now?"; text1 = "_Well, we are leaving hoping that the hole is a way out. Apparently you made a friend since he thanked you. But whatever._";   

I don't think this is the first time you've posted a chunk of dialog with misused conditions. It's important you understand what exactly they do.

The following (Correct)

Code:
 begintalknode 5; state = 1; nextstate = -1; condition = (get_flag(0,23) == 4); question = "What now?";
Essentially is evaluated like this:

Code:
if(get_flag(0,23) == 4)    show_node();
The same way that

Code:
state = 5;
Essentially means
if(current_state == 5)

show_node();

[code]

It isn't necessary to put brackets after condition = (some statement), just as it isn't necessary to put one after state = (some value). Both end with a semicolon, just like question, text1, etc.