A3: where is Father Oriathon?

I am playing A3 as singleton, which means it takes a long time to get there. I have a job to "deliver urgently needed supplies to Father Oriathon last known to be in Hectar on the Isle of Bigail". At day 113 I got there only to find that the temple is empty. I have looked everywhere on the island but could not find him. Does anyone know where he might be hiding?

This question has come up before , and there was no answer then either. He's probably gone forever.

—Alorael, who has a new hypothesis. Maybe the good priest decided to hide from roaches by turning himself into a roach. Sadly, his Kafka-esque camouflage also hides him from helpful adventurers.

shocked That is what I suspected as I only found a roach in the temple: poor Father Oriathon has certainly been killed. The urgently needed supplies have obviously come too late. But in any case thanks for the answer.

– Alorael's hypothesis is however very interesting! If it is correct the camouflage backfired on the reverend because I killed him.

Save your game, go into the character editor and reset the day to day one. You have to click the button twicw in order for it to reset. Go back around the isle of Bigil and he will be there. Mission complete!

P.S what I liked to do was find someone in Kirzan and look for jobs in the place where I am fighting the plague. For example: The roachs are on the Isle of Bigil so I pick the jobs that are associated with that so I don't have to jump all around. Just a tip that may be helpful to you.